Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015

From Sleepovers and newspapers

Hey guys!
This weekend I spend one night at Courtneys house. She is a friend of mine and I got to see her house for the first time, actually it was the first other American house that I got to see from the inside. We also visited her grandma to play romy royal or something called like that. Later we went to a bonfire from one of the show choir kids, it was a little boring after a while so we drove to MC Donalds and hat a midnight snack and then went home. I showed Courtney some german music and she didn't expect german music like that. When we got home we went to bed, but we talked some hours before sleeping. In the morning she brought me to a place where we met my host mum.

We had another sleepover from Monday to Tuesday at her fathers house (her parents are divorced). I came with her after school and there was a little trouble because we forgot to take another friend she usually takes home. So we went to her house and had to get back to school to get the other girl. We drove a long time, cause it takes around 25 mins to get to school. On the way back I showed the other girl some of the german music too, and I think they enjoyed it even if they didn't understood a word.
When we got home again we had supper, it was soo delicious. It was a steak with kind of fried potatoes and salad.
We watched Pitch Perfect, because I hadn't been watching it before and I love it,  love the music. We had ice cream and lots of popcorn, I really love the salty popcorn now and I always eat too much of it. After we finished the movie she showed me a video of the show choir show from last year, it was so funny! I got told a lot about it and now I could see how they were singing and the boys were dressed like girls! I am really looking forward to be part of it.
Then we went to bed early because there was school the next day.
The next day we got up for school and picked up the other girl and drove to school.

After school I had another CrossCountry Race and I meet my new host sister who came back from her 9 month stay in Australia. Yet I haven't talked a lot to her but she seems really nice and her laugh always makes me laugh too.

I also was in the newspaper today! It was a picture of me running in a race, my face is a little weird but I am in the newspaper! And one day my coach told me that they said my name in the Radio too! I can't really imagine why but it was something about cross country, I feel so famous 😁
They pronounced my name wrong but I am pretty sure that they meant me because there aren't so many Nikes!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich würde mich über jede Art von Kommentaren freuen. Egal ob Kritik, Lob oder Fragen. Hauptsache sie sind lieb!♥